Many teens are sexually active – and being sexually active is a well-established risk factor (particularly among younger adolescents). But how do you know which sexually active youth are more – or most – at risk within your population?
Please join us for a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, May 14, at 3pm ET, where we will review the latest data on factors that put sexually active adolescents at greater risk (and why); and how professionals can identify these risks to provide meaningful counseling and resources in their day-to-day practice.
This presentation will include insights into:
- – Specific health disparities and risk factors impacting adolescent sexual health
- – The inter-relationship between sexual health and other (seemingly unrelated) risk factors
- – Current evidence-based recommendations and strategies for working with sexually active teens
- – New data from the RAAPS Sexual Health Assessment system
- – And an interactive Q&A session to address any specific questions you may have!
Click here to register for the Sexually Active Adolescents webinar on May 14, 3pm ET.